91. What invention, in your opinion, was the most important for mankind?
92. What do you think about Malevich's Black Square?
93. Imagine that you have the chance to organize a lunch with any person in the world. Who would you invite and why?
94. If you had a chance to go back in time, meet yourself, and say something, what would you say to yourself?
95. How many tennis balls will fit in a bus?
96. If you had the chance to have a pet, what would you choose?
97. Suggest a solution to the situation: Dr. House has a patient with a terminal illness who will suffer a lot for the rest of his life. But there is a way out – it is enough to increase the dose of painkillers and let the patient die, but euthanasia is illegal. What should Dr. House do: leave the patient or intervene, but with a chance of being caught?
98. What is the name of the last book you read? Why did you choose it?
99. Stacy is a 15-year-old girl who wanted to celebrate her birthday in a very expensive restaurant. Her mother didn't have any money to pay for the party, so she offered her a job at the store across the street. Stacy worked so hard that she was able to earn even more than enough. However, her mother said that winter is coming, and Stacy didn't have winter boots and a coat, so she must spend her earnings on winter clothes. Stacy decided to lie to her mother, saying that she earned just a little, and then celebrated her birthday as desired. Stacy's brother - Daniel - found out about the lie. What should Daniel do: tell his mother everything or support his sister?
100. Imagine that you decide to go to an uninhabited island in order to better understand yourself. Due to bad weather, which will last for about one month, you won't be able to communicate with the outside world and call a plane to leave this island. Nevertheless, you have a supply of necessary food and drugs for this month. You start keeping a diary and write down all your thoughts, ideas, and so on. After about a month, when you are able to call a plane, you decide to burn your diary. Why?